PiratePlay Casino Review
PiratePlay Casino is a new Canada-friendly online casino established in 2024. The website has a gorgeous black and grey design, making the game tiles stand out.
Furthermore, this new online casino is home to 5,000+ games made by over 95 software providers. Players can play numerous slots, table games, jackpots, live casino releases, scratch cards, virtual sports, video pokers, keno, and bingo.
We thoroughly enjoyed our time playing in PiratePlay Casino. How will this online casino fare against its rivals sailing the digital high seas?
- User-friendly site
- Bitcoin casino
- 24/7 customer support
- Over 5,000 games available
- High wagering requirements
PiratePlay Casino bonus
New players in this online casino are eligible for a special one-off welcome offer. The new player promotion grants a 100% deposit match up to $500 for your first deposit. Players also receive three guaranteed no-wagering lootboxes for their first three deposits.
The minimum deposit to claim this offer is $20. The casino bonus comes with a 50x wagering requirement you must complete before you can withdraw bonus cash. You have to complete the play-through requirements in seven days. The maximum bet while wagering this promotion is $5.
Deposit and play in PiratePlay Casino to earn lootboxes. The rewards in lootboxes are determined randomly when you open them. They can contain free spins, cash rewards, the mini jackpot, the midi jackpot, the pot of gold, and the big jackpot.
All rewards granted by lootboxes are free from any wagering requirements. That means any rewards you earn are instantly available to withdraw or play!
PiratePlay Casino Bonus Terms
No matter what promotion you play, it has a set of rules you have to follow. However, bonus-specific rules are not the only terms players must follow.
The casino has general bonus terms and conditions that apply to all promotions. You can find these regulations on a separate bonus terms page.
The casino does a great job of making the bonus terms easy to read. We recommend going through all the bonus rules before accepting any promotions.
Otherwise, you might accidentally break one or more rules and disqualify yourself from a bonus. We highlighted the most important bonus rules to help players out. You can find our highlights written below.
- Players have to complete the wagering requirements before withdrawing their bonus funds. Cashing out before meeting the play-through requirements is possible. However, it results in the promotion and any associated bonus funds getting confiscated by the casino. You will be able to withdraw money from your remaining real money balance.
- When wagering a bonus, the website uses your real funds first. It only uses bonus funds if you exhaust your deposited funds entirely. Real money not tied to the promotion gets played last. You cannot bet more than $5 per round when playing with bonus funds. This limit applies to purchasing game features that add to your bet amount.
- Different casino games contribute different amounts to the wagering requirements. Each bet placed on slot games progresses the play-through completion 100%. Table games, live casino releases, poker, card, casual, craps, and lottery games contribute 10% of each bet. Other games do not contribute to the wagering requirements at all. You can find the list of slots that do not contribute toward play-through completion in the bonus terms.
- Using bonus funds purely to progress bonus stages or features will result in the casino voiding final round winnings. If the operator has reasonable suspicion that an account holder committed or attempted to commit a bonus abuse, they will punish that player. They will revoke that bonus from the player and exclude them from future promotions. Serious offenders might even have their accounts terminated.
- Promotions are limited to one per user, IP address, device, family, residential address, payment method, and email address. Multiple players cannot share an environment with shared computers such as schools, universities, workplaces, or public libraries. Furthermore, the website will terminate duplicate accounts and cancel all payouts to the player. The operator will also reclaim winnings and bonuses awarded to duplicate accounts.
Canadians will never be bored when playing PiratePlay Casino. With more than 5,000 releases in its game library, the website certainly has games that suit your tastes.
The list of games includes slots, table games, jackpots, live casino releases, scratch cards, virtual sports, video pokers, keno, and bingo. The casino also features more than 95 developers.
The list of developers includes both established software providers and up-and-coming developers. Furthermore, the website gives you the option to sort releases by game category or software provider.
Unfortunately, we cannot browse for both simultaneously. We can use the search bar to look for games, developers, or features.
PiratePlay Casino features several game categories. The list includes slots, jackpots, live casino releases, and table games. Each website section features several subcategories, which helps you narrow down what you want to play.
The overview page highlights various game features, themes, bonus features, and Wild features. These sections are helpful if you will play a release with one of these themes or extra features.
Select a software provider from the game studios section to display all the games made by that developer. Larger software providers even have a small intro blurb telling you about them and their games.
RNG-powered table games still have a strong presence in Canadian online casinos. PiratePlay Casino follows this trend, offering a diverse library of table games.
Standout table games include Dragon Tiger, Hold’em Poker 3, Baccarat Zero Commission, Money Wheel, Single Deck Blackjack, and Golden Chip Roulette.
Notable table game software providers are Yggdrasil, Microgaming, BGaming, Play’n GO, Red Tiger, NetEnt, iSoftBet, Wazdan, Betsoft, Playtech, and Amatic.
The majority of PiratePlay Casino’s games are online slots. Thanks to that, slot games offer a diverse library of titles that can keep you entertained for hours!
Furthermore, each video slot comes with a different combination of themes, gameplay mechanics, and extra features. Even games that look similar often differ in one or more key areas.
Notable slot software providers are Pragmatic Play, Relax Gaming, Play’n GO, Big Time Gaming, NetEnt, Quickspin, Thunderkick, and Red Tiger.
PiratePlay Casino does a great job of helping you sort through its massive list of slot games. It has special sections for new online slots, slots with specific features like Megaways, and games with specific themes.
The website gives you options to find what you want to play. All you have to do is pick what you want!
Players can try almost all video slots in this online casino using the demo mode at no cost. The website makes it easy to swap to real money play if you find something you enjoy.
Casino members can look forward to fixed and progressive jackpots games in PiratePlay Casino. The website splits jackpots into Mini, Big, and Mega Jackpots categories, based on the value of its jackpot games.
We were disappointed to find that progressive jackpot games do not display their jackpot value. That makes them easy to miss compared to fixed jackpot releases.
Standout jackpot software providers are Microgaming, NetEnt, Yggdrasil, and Betsoft.
PiratePlay Casino live casino
If you enjoy the live casino, you should put PiratePlay Casino on your radar. Canadians can look forward to a heap of exciting games. Once again, the operator makes every effort to make interesting games easy to find.
The website is home to games made by Evolution, Ezugi, Authentic Gaming, and Lucky Streak.
PiratePlay is mainly an Interac casino, but Canadians can use various other payment methods to send and receive money. You can deposit using MasterCard, iDebit, Mifinity, and several cryptocurrencies.
Supported cryptocurrencies include Bitcoin, Tether, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Tron, and Bitcoin Cash. The minimum deposit is $20 for all payment methods.
The maximum deposit varies from $3,000 to $4,000, based on what payment processor you select. Cryptocurrencies do not have a maximum deposit limit.
Players can withdraw money using Interac e-transfer, iDebit, bank transfers, and supported cryptocurrencies. The minimum withdrawal per transaction ranges from $20 to $300, depending on your payment method.
The maximum possible withdrawal varies from $4,000 to $7,500. Players cannot withdraw more than $7,500 per week or $15,000 per month.
If you win more than $15,000, the casino will cash out your reward in monthly instalments until the total amount gets paid. This restriction does not apply to progressive jackpots since they always get paid in full.
|$20 - $3000
|$20 - $4000
|$20 - $4000
|$20 - $100000
|Within 5 days
PiratePlay Casino Customer Support
You can contact customer service through live chat and email. You access live chat by opening the sidebar and pressing the Help button. That opens an overview of all previous conversations with the support team.
You can click or tap the Chat Now button to contact customer service. This is the fastest option for getting support, so we recommend it over email.